Saturday, October 7, 2017

On Being Led to the Hibiscus

Tonight I sit here sipping Hibiscus tea, nothing strange about that accept I had in mind a deeper red tea I tried earlier this year at my favorite Spiritual store in Lubbock.  I simply asked "Do you guys have any more of the deep red Hibiscus tea I tried earlier this year?"  sure she said here you go, "is the red when brewed?"  Yes she said and handed me a beautiful brown sack of Hibiscus tea and a wonderful muslin bag, Still nothing unusual about this scene.  I brewed the tea into my favorite purple Starbucks cup I bought off my friend Ruth this summer and it wasn't the deep blood red tea I remember from the store this past spring but a normal looking tea brown, delicious tasting as well.  Oh well not what I envisioned but tasty, locally sourced and bought at my friends cool little store.
I've been feeling rumblings in the Spirit of another "being" in my field and I have been manifesting my ass off and really opening up for a new relationships,  doing all my "middle steps" and Right actions. And literally all the readings I've gotten as of late confirm the same thing, that along with some other life changes "someone" is coming down the pipe.

Hmmm, so what are the metaphysical properties of the Hibiscus flower essence?  OH Dear...but of course!  This is an exact example of why I love the space and place that I am in right now spiritually, I don't even have to manipulate or try.  My higher self and the Universe are just doing their thing and I am happily (for the most part) going along for the ride.   As it turns out the metaphysical properties of the Hibiscus are: Hibiscus flower essence energizes the first and second chakras, undoing blockages in the lower back and spine, and healing reproductive ailments, including infertility problems, frigidity or lack of feeling, as well as acting as a balm for long-held scars of sexual trauma.  Raise your hand if you were raped in 2010 and never got over it and swore off all intimate relationships since then...me, me!!!  Some Magical properties of Hibiscus are: Freedom, Harmony and Relaxation, Independence, Passion, Romance, Sexual Desire, Swift Assistance and Activation. Planetary association: Venus and Gender association: Feminine and traditionally in Hawaii a single Hibiscus is placed behind the ear to signal availability for marriage. The hibiscus is used to attract love or lust and prophetic dreams, I love it and I'm ready for all of the above!  This is confirmation to me and me alone, that I am not crazy and changes are coming, seriously though it's about damn time! 💗


My photo Taken in Slaton TX 2015



Sherry ~ The Mystical Goddess
#sherrythemysticalgoddess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment